Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – Kids Class
Regular classes suitable for kids in a family-oriented environment. Body movement, discipline and technique are taught with fun and playing, stimulating kids to become aware of their bodies, teaching them how to respect and how to bond with other kids. Classes take place every Saturday and are dynamic, safe and engaging.
What you need to know:
- You are welcome to come along and try a class at no cost, but please contact us first.
- Please bring a pair of jandals to wear. No footwear is allowed on the mat.
- Please bring a drink bottle
- A Gi (uniform) is not necessary for starting out, but you will need one for grading.
- Gi’s can be purchased from Fuji Mae in Brooklyn.